The ICCEPM established by Korea Institute of Construction Engineering and Management (KICEM) in 2005 is a well-recognized international conference. The vision of ICCEPM is the advancement of construction engineering and project management knowledge in the Asian Pacific region and world. The primary objectives of this conference are to 1) bring together researchers and professionals in the world construction industry, 2) to share relevant information and knowledge for the development of the construction engineering and management sector, and 3) to share and discuss new ideas, concepts, methods and techniques pertaining to the art and science of construction.
ICCEPM has been held biannually since 2005. So far, the conferences have been attended by more than 2,000 guests, and about 800 papers have been submitted (average of more than 100 paper per conference). The 7th conference, which was held in Cheung, China in 2017, was attended by 150 guests from 9 countries and regions, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, the United States, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.
For more information, please visit http://www.iccepm2019.com.
Toward Sustainable & Smart Construction
- Sustainable construction and management
- Risk & Safety management
- Schedule and cost management
- Quality control and management
- BIM applications for construction management
- Facility management Building and civil structures
- New technologies and tests
- AR/VR, AI and IOT technologies
- Big data for construction management
- Higher education and practice in construction management